Fitness Propelled® LLC is the #1 mobile, in-home fitness training provider of the Valley, offering affordable, personalized, results driven training sessions. We bring Fitness to you, meeting you in your personal or complexes gym and/or providing all equipment, where all we need is open space. In addition, we offer personally tailored sessions online, where we are here to lead and support you in your pursuits towards engaging in a healthy and active lifestyle.
Serving N. Phoenix, Scottsdale and Paradise ValleyPersonal training has gone through a significant evolution during the past 25 years, transforming from a relatively straightforward profession into a multifaceted field in allied healthcare.
As members of the allied healthcare continuum with a primary focus on prevention, Fitness Propelled® has a scope of practice that includes:
- Develop and implement exercise programs that are safe, effective, and appropriate for individuals who are apparently healthy or have medical clearance to exercise.
- Conduct health-history interviews and stratify risk for cardiovascular disease with clients in order to determine the need for referral and identify contraindications for exercise.
- Administer appropriate fitness assessments based on the client’s health history, current fitness, lifestyle factors, and goals utilizing research-proven and published protocols.
- Assist clients in setting and achieving realistic fitness goals.
- Teach correct exercise methods and progressions through demonstration, explanation, and proper cueing and spotting techniques.
- Empower individuals to begin and adhere to their exercise programs using guidance, support, motivation, lapse-prevention strategies, and effective feedback.
- Design structured exercise programs for one-on-one and small-group personal trainingEducate clients about fitness- and health-related topics to help them in adopting healthful behaviors that facilitate exercise program success.
- Protect client confidentiality according to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and related regional and national laws.
- Always act with professionalism, respect, and integrity.
- Recognize what is within the scope of practice and always referr clients to other healthcare professionals when appropriate.
- Be prepared for emergency situations and respond appropriately when they occur.