Proper personal training provides clientele with knowledge of their current and goal oriented health status as well as a well described plan of action to derive change. If you’re considering working with a personal trainer, you will have to decide if you should work with a personal trainer who is based at a gym, rec center or one who will come to your home or office.
For those who are new to exercise, struggle with that “gym” mantra or who have jam-packed schedules, in-home personal training is the choice for you. Below are the top five benefits of working with a personal trainer who brings the workout to your front door steps.
1. Convenience. In-home personal trainers come to you and fit a personally tailored workout into your busy schedule. You won’t have to worry about trying to squeeze in a workout due to lack of time nor will you have to contemplate travel time, traffic, etc. Additionally, all equipment is provided, set up and ready to go.
2. Privacy and comfort. Let’s face it working out in a gym can be intimidating, overwhelming and not an efficient use of time. It can feel like all eyes are on you, everyone seemingly wants to spark up a conversation, and pieces of equipment might not be available. This creates an unsettling feeling and certainly is not a productive use of your time. In-home personal training lets you work out in the privacy and comfort of your own home where you are in control. The laser focus, the efficient use of your time, and lack of eye gazers allow you to have that workout you have been wanting.
3. No equipment needed. In-home personal training emphasizes exercise techniques that require little or no gear. If you already own fitness equipment, your trainer can include it in your workouts. And if you don’t have any gear, no problem; #FitnessPropelled trainers will bring everything you need for a great workout. You will learn to be fit anywhere: at home, on the road, or in your office.
4. Personal attention. In-home personal training gives you one-one-one attention from a trainer with no distractions creating a laser focus atmosphere. The personal training you get at a gym or rec center is often standardized and not personally tailored. When you hire a #FitnessPropelled in-home personal trainer, you’ll get a fitness program that is tailored just for you. It will work around your limitations and help you exceed your fitness goals quickly and efficiently.
5. Accountability. Who hasn’t struggled with accountability? It’s pretty easy to talk yourself out of a trip to the gym. But when a #FitnessPropelled trainer shows up at your door, all your excuses are out the window. Your scheduled appointments will keep you on track toward your fitness goal, and your trainer will help keep you motivated to exercise. As to ensure the quality of your fitness experience make sure the personal trainer you choose is accredited by one of the major certification agencies such as NASM, ACSM, NSCA or ACE. Also, check to see that they are CPR certified and carry insurance.
In-home personal training certainly provides a wealth of benefits. Be sure to take advantage of trying out an in-home personal training session with a #FitnessPropelled personal trainer. Give us a call today @ 480-522-7874 and receive 25% off your first (2) sessions.
Be sure to connect with us!
• Website: http://www.fitnesspropelled.com
• Follow us on Twitter @ FPropelled – https://twitter.com/FPropelled
• Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/FitnessPropelled
• Tumble with us on Tumblr @ http://fitnesspropelled.tumblr.com/
• Pin and follow us @ http://www.pinterest.com/FitNsPropelled/
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeuNEGlf9yilJ6Yd-pI5XQ/feed
• View us on Yelp @ www.yelp.com/biz/fitness-propelled-llc-scottsdale