It is so easy to get yourself into a rut after feeling like you were at one point, so on top of your workout. Here are some tips to get yourself out of that rut and back on your way to achieving your goals.
- Try something new. If that means going on an adventure and finding new inspiration or stalking your favorite fitness inspiration online just find something new.
- Change it up. Copy a workout of your favorite fitness model, do your normal workout in the reverse direction, or attend a yoga or group fitness class.
- Get a gym buddy and go do something together to hold yourself accountable.
- Make a new playlist on your phone to pump you up through your workout, whatever that music may be.
- Find something fun to do outside whether you go early morning hiking to watch the sunrise or playing sand volleyball. Just find something in the fresh air, but remember to hydrate and listen to your body.
- Instead of doing your workouts in a sequence, superset them. This means grouping them into 2 or 3 similar exercises and alternating one right after the next without a break.
- Begin to track your activity. Whether that is on an app like Previa, writing it all down, or taking progress photos anyone of these can motivate you.
- Take a rest day. Weird right, but a rest day for those who skip those can actually make you more motivated and energized.
- Focus on your nutrition more because fueling your body is 90% of it.
- Enlist in a trainer. Fitness propelled has 3 great trainers and is offering 25% off the next 4 sessions if you mention promo code (Fireworks).
In addition, the shirts pictured are for sale and can be purchased. Please head to our athletic wear tab to get your own today!