Exercise programs that scream effective are often centered on the inclusion of both, dynamic or isotonic routines as well as stable or isometric routines. Dynamic or “isotonic” exercise consists of continuous and sustained movements of the arms and legs which is beneficial to the cardiorespiratory system. When you couple a dynamic exercise with a stable or “isometric” exercise per say a plank, then your exercise routine’s difficulty dramatically increases. Isometric exercises are performed by the exertion of effort against a resistance that strengthens and tones the muscle without changing the length of the muscle fibers.
In the sixth video of our series of abdominal exercises on the Bosu Balance Trainer, this video emphasizes the incorporation of a stable base exercise paired with its dynamic counterpart.
Fitness Propelled’s 3 Must Use Dynamic Abdominal Exercises
Be sure to connect with us!
- Website: https://www.fitnesspropelled.com
- Follow us on Twitter @ FPropelled – https://twitter.com/FPropelled
- Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/FitnessPropelled
- Pin and follow us @ http://www.pinterest.com/FitNsPropelled/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeuNEGlf9yilJ6Yd-pI5XQ/feed
- View us on Yelp @ www.yelp.com/biz/fitness-propelled-llc-scottsdale