By: Geoff Rubin, Fitness Propelled, CPT/CIFT/TRX II
Starting off this article by explaining what exactly is TRX would be critical before attempting its’ exercises. Born in the Navy SEALs, Suspension Training (#TRX) bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build a rock-solid core
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
Continuing from our previous article posted, we are now checking out a multitude of pieces of equipment and how they can be applied towards creating a #DefinedBack. Check out these 5 exercises below and be sure to incorporate them into your “back” routine.
1) TRX Y Deltoid Fly:
2) TRX T Deltoid Fly
3) TRX L Deltoid Fly
4) TRX Row
5) TRX Supine Plank
Be sure to connect with us!
- Website: https://www.fitnesspropelled.com
- Follow us on Twitter @ FPropelled – https://twitter.com/FPropelled
- Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/FitnessPropelled
- Tumble with us on Tumblr @ http://fitnesspropelled.tumblr.com/
- Pin and follow us @ http://www.pinterest.com/FitNsPropelled/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeuNEGlf9yilJ6Yd-pI5XQ/feed
- View us on Yelp @ www.yelp.com/biz/fitness-propelled-llc-scottsdale