With 2016 well on its’ way, gym’s and fitness facilities are packed and clients are working diligently towards their new year resolutions with their trainers. But, what is it that we as clientele should be looking for in our trainers that qualify them in experience, credentials and personality to work with us? Let’s take a look at a few important factors in looking for a “good” trainer…..
- Is my #PersonalTrainer Nationally Accredited? Below are the top 5 Nationally Accedited organizations personal trainers can receive their certifications from.
- What experience does my personal trainer hold? Experience is all about perspective and demonstration. Even some of the most experienced professionals in the field could be inaccurately showing you exercise sequences and outdated styles or equipment choices. Choose a trainer, that demonstrates knowledge of “Functional Movement” and addresses your specific SMART goals, aka, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time Bound.
- Personality, is my trainer my best friend, a drill seargant or all about themselves? Well, the hope would be that none of these are accurate descriptions of your current trainer. As clients you are purchasing our services and your personal trainer should emphasize the characteristics of professionalism, knowledge, results, and someone to be your guide.
Fitness Propelled offers In-home personal training. Be sure to take advantage of trying out an in-home personal training session with a #FitnessPropelled personal trainer. Give us a call today @ 480-522-7874 and receive 25% off your first (2) sessions.
- Be sure to connect with us!
- Website: https://www.fitnesspropelled.com
- Follow us on Twitter @ FPropelled – https://twitter.com/FPropelled
- Like us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/FitnessPropelled
- Tumble with us on Tumblr @ http://fitnesspropelled.tumblr.com/
- Pin and follow us @ http://www.pinterest.com/FitNsPropelled/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeuNEGlf9yilJ6Yd-pI5XQ/feed
- View us on Yelp @ www.yelp.com/biz/fitness-propelled-llc-scottsdale